Facilities management is the integration of processes within an organisation to maintain and develop the agreed services which support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities”. A profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology. Facilities services identifies the management of multi-disciplines through people, process and technology, therefore we, combining resources and activities while serving to each client which is vital to the success of any organisation. At a corporate level, we will contribute to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives.
On a day-to day level, we try our best to bring effective facilities management which provides a safe and efficient working environment, which is essential to the performance of any business – whatever its size and scope. Our responsibilities are to provide and manage a wide range of services to our clients by our employees within the organisation.
We divide traditional services into two areas: hard and soft services. Hard services relate to building systems and can also be considered as more traditional services.
- Building maintenance
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Decoration and renovation
- Maintenance of lifts and escalators
- Fire protection system maintenance
- Recycling and waste management
- OHS management and control
- Pest control
- Landscape maintenance
Other services may include:
- Moving, office allocation
- Meeting room services
- Fleet Management
- Space management
- Postal services
- Reception services
New technologies and innovations
We follow new trends and innovations internally in our company. Our management and technical teams are looking for new products, solutions and support processes. We try to share experiences with market professionals and want to know how the new technologies, processes work and what they bring. In this way we offer products and solutions: support tools for service management, service tools, basic process infrastructure (reports, analyses, process management, planning, etc.)
We realise that technology innovation only helps when it is properly used. In particular, support tools it is not enough just to introduce it, but to apply them correctly and optimise processes to serve as they should. It's a huge job for us of course, in conjunction with the client, but if it is well managed, it brings fruit.
Why to choose us?
- Professional and regularly educated staff
- Use environmentally friendly products and materials
- Regular quality control on site performance of the services
- Professional approach to clients and their needs
- Continuous improvement of procedures a processes
- Responsible approach to needs of all internal staff
- Honesty and relationship based on absolute trust
- A thorough approach to safety and health at the workplace
- Regular management and monitoring workplace
- Fast and flexible approach to requirements of the Clients'
- Usability, Flexibility, Decency, and affiliation
- Regular reporting to clients
Our responsibility is to provide and manage a wide range of services to our clients by ours employees, in your organisation.